Puerto Princesa City: Audissie Pension



I never wanted to spend much money on our accommodation as we will always be out most of the time anyway. My experience in Quezon, camping in Dampalitan Island with no electricity, no running water and common rest room made me realize that I can stand very basic accommodation. 

I emailed different Inns and Pensions in Puerto Princesa found in the web. Some quickly responded while some never did.

Among the pensions and inns, Auddissie offered the cheapest package. Kiko, my contact person, communicated through email patiently and promptly.

Accommodation/Tour Package:

P4800 for 2 pax
includes:
3d/2n accomodation @ Audissie Pension (double bed, a/c, private t&b) / P900 per night
round trip transfer
free set breakfast for 2
free wifi
underground river tour (incl tour guide, permits, buffet lunch)



After I paid 10% down payment through bank transfer, Kiko confirmed my reservation. As soon as we landed in Puerto Princesa airport, I received a text from Kiko just to inform that a van is waiting for us. 

Audissie is located 5-7 min away from Baywalk and the Market. Beside it is Puerto Pension.


dining area once you enter Audissie Pension
coffee, juice, bottled water are available for sale
counter and a store
beside the counter is the stairs to the second floor
living area on the second floor
hallway
our bed. 
beside the door is the closet
cable tv 

 I forgot to take a picture of the rest room but for me it was fine. The tiles are clean except for the bin. The toilet area was always wet, I guess there's a leak somewhere. Pillows were so thin.

Audissie has its fair share of reviews that's why I didn't expect too much from it. To my surprise, I am pretty much contented.

Check out their website at http://audissiepension.com/.


Puerto Princesa City: Day 1 - City Tour
Puerto Princesa City: Audissie Pension
Puerto Princesa City: Day 2 - Underground River Tour
Puerto Princesa City: Kalui
Puerto Princesa City: Day 3 - Baywalk & Itoy's Coffee Haus

Popular posts from this blog

Tanay, Rizal: Bakasyunan Resort

La Union... L and U.. Elyu!