Antipolo City: Callospa Resort


My friend's garden wedding on April 2012 will be held at CalloSpa Resort in Antipolo City. Why they chose this place? first, the location and second, the wedding packageThe reception will be at a covered area while the ceremony will take place near the pool. They will build a bridge across the pool and that's where the bride will take her walk. I can definitely imagine how romantic her wedding day would be.

reception area 
The day the couple made a reservation on their date, they invited some of their friends (myself included) to check out the place and try their Spa services. It was noon when we arrived at the resort... and hungry. Food is not available but they recommend Max Restaurant and have it delivered, however, waiting time can be around 30 minutes to an hour.

After our lunch, started our Spa. We availed their Signature Massage (Swedish Shiatsu Ref Thai Combo) with Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi for P600 per pax.

We were brought to the locker room where we were given a short and a top which looks like a "pambahay" - flower prints, worn out and too small. I even saw butas na shorts!! A towel was given but no bathrobe. Then we were guided to the Suana where we stayed there for 20 minutes. Next, an assistant led us to the Steam bath area where we stayed for another 20 minutes. Last was the jacuzzi.

after using their jacuzzi. 
After the jacuzzi, we took a shower and headed to their massage area where masseurs were waiting for us. There are only 4 massage beds so the rest of us waited for their turn. Their Signature massage was just fine, though I must admit it relaxed my body somehow.

The only chance I'll be going to this place is on my friend's wedding but besides that, i really don't think so. Location wise, it's not convenient for me. Massage, nothing special. I'd rather go back to the one I regularly visit for the same price but better service.

On the other hand, I had fun with my friends which is the most important of all.


UPDATE:

My friend's wedding was a success. We were all ecstatic when the Pastor announced them as husband and wife.

Before the wedding, I recall how frustrated and stressed my friend was while preparing for this DIY wedding. Most of the frustrations are caused by her photographer/videographer, also part of the wedding package offered by CalloSpa.

Initially, my friend booked a separate videographer from a Wedding Expo. However, after her first meeting with the photographer from CalloSpa, she cancelled the other booking. All because she trusted this photographer who promised her quality photos, same as the work of Jason Magbanua. Since my friend has seen JM's work but just couldn't book his service due to financial reasons, she agreed to upgrade her service with Callospa photographer and paid an additional fee of P15,000. Little did my friend know, it was the start of her frustration. There were some agreed meetings that were cancelled and delayed and definitely, his work is definitely not the same as Jason Magbanua. The photos are raw and looks like it was taken by an amateur using a point and shoot digital camera.



Popular posts from this blog

Tanay, Rizal: Bakasyunan Resort

La Union... L and U.. Elyu!